55 Mercer Condos HIGHLIGHTS
- Premier location: one of the last of its’ kind in the buzzing Entertainment district and exploding Tech District
- Perfect 100 walk and transit scores: Toronto as at your doorstep within minutes
- Walk to St. Andrew Subway Station, King West, Lakeshore, the office districts, endless shopping, dining and entertainment
- 5 minute train to Toronto’s Hospital District including Toronto General Hospital, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital and SickKids Hospital
- Short walk to notable city landmarks such as the CN Tower, The Rogers Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox and Ripley’s Aquarium
Everything Toronto, Day and Night
55 Mercer Condos are situated in the most coveted location in the entire city: right at Blue Jays Way between King Street West and Wellington. Perfectly placed amongst high-end restaurants, lavish hot spots and sleek high-rises, 55 Mercer Condos will be a breathtaking centerpiece.
Buzzing 24/7 Lifestyle Where Energy Meets Ambition
Taking over the site where the two legends - Second City and Wayne Gretzky's - entertained crowds for decades and inspired millions, 55 Mercer will deliver a rare "Centre Ice" location at the very intersection where the city plays, works and now, lives.
55 Mercer Condos is Coming,
and Toronto Can't Wait!
24/7 Transit Access Means Never Calling a Rideshare Again
55 Mercer Condos are directly outside the stop for King Street’s two 24-hour streetcar lines and a 9 minute walk to Line 1 St. Andrew subway station, connecting you to the subway and in all four directions of the city to any place at any time. The premier location of 55 Mercer Condos boasts perfect 100 transit and walking scores, placing residents in the best and most connected pocket of Toronto.
Union Station: Toronto’s Essential Transport Centre
Ride just one stop to Union Station & to connecting GO service, Via Rail and the Union/Pearson Express services. Looking to travel by ferry or plane? Reach Jack Layton Ferry Terminal or Billy Bishop Airport in under 20 minutes from Union Station via the 509 streetcar.
Thriving Business Expansion in the Financial District
A perfect spot for busy professionals, 55 Mercer Condos are a few minutes' streetcar or walk from the bustling Financial District, where an estimated 200,000 people work.